One question I get a lot is if I have a teacher’s guide for Intermediate Language Lessons. I am happy to say, now, that, yes, I do.
I wanted to add a little more to this guide than just answers. I wanted it to also offer resources. So, in this teacher’s guide, or instructor’s guide, as I call it, you will find:
- Answers to the questions found in Intermediate Language Lessons
- Samples to the answers that will vary
- Resource Lists which include books and website links
- Vocabulary lists taken from the lessons. I included other words that the student might not know.
- Glossary for the above vocabulary words, except for the lesson where a dictionary is to be used.
- I made the Summary lessons into a test that the student can take to determine how much he retained.
Here are some samples taken from Part 1
Click on the image to go to the next image.
Filed under: Intermediate Language Lessons Teacher's Guides
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!